© 2016 IT Certifications -
Terms and Conditions
1. Payment towards enrollment: Full payment of the enrollment fee is due at the time of registration. Payment can be done through Credit Card: Currently we accept credit card payments made through Paypal.
2. Cancellation Policy of course (if course is canceled by IT Certifications -
There are three options available if IT Certifications-
3. Cancellation Policy of course (if student cannot come to a course conducted by IT Certifications -
Please note that we charge a cancellation fee to compensate us for fixed expenses including hotel bookings, instructor fees, etc. All refunds will be processed and payments made to students (if any) within 30 days of receipt for a course cancellation request.
We do understand that sometimes things do not go as per plan. In case you are not able to attend a particular program because of some changes in plan, we recommend that you reschedule the class rather than canceling it completely.
4. Course Rescheduling: A student may opt to reschedule a course after initial enrollment. Then, a rescheduling fee is charged (provided there is availability in the future course)as mentioned below:
Please note that the additional rescheduling charges should be paid to IT Certifications-
5. Proprietary use of PMstudy.com study material: We will provide you study guides and other material, which are proprietary property of PMstudy.com. Therefore, no part of any course materials may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, or translated into any language, without our prior written consent.
7. Information about your enrollment may be provided to co-
8. To help you serve better, IT Certifications-
9 Limitation of Liability: In case of any disputes or perceived service gap, IT Certifications-